We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Liberty 225mm Wall Mounted Rainshower Head & Arm - Oil Rubbed Bronze
RRP £156 Was £109.99
Combining timeless elegance with manufacturing excellence, the unique Liberty Oil Rubbed Bronze range is exquisite in appearance and touch. As proof of quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- European CE certificated
- Easy-cleaning & anti-blocking spray nozzles
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Hard wearing & durable brass construction
- Standard threaded 1/2” connectors
- Includes cover plate for finishing touch
- Cover plate width: 68mm
- Arm projection: 400mm
- Arm drop: 160mm
- 225mm shower head diameter
- To be paired with concealed shower valve
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Type||Fixed Shower Head & Arm|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||1 Outlet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.