We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Overflow Bath Filler with Click Clack Waste - Brushed Black
The built in click clack waste ensures the practical areas are covered and makes sure everything is as luxurious and simplistic as possible. If you need a little extra reassurance when it comes to quality don't worry - the VOS overflow bath filler also comes with a handy 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for some extra peace of mind.
- Stunning Brushed Black finish to pair with the VOS Brushed Black collection
- Built in click clack bath waste for a sleek design
- Brass construction with PVD finish
- Minimum water pressure: 1 bar
- Bath/Shower valve sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Height: 1050 mm
- Projection: 25mm
- Flow rate at 1 bar - 12.2 li/min
- Flow rate at 2 bar - 17.4 li/min
- Flow rate at 3 bar - 21.5 li/min
|Type||Overflow Bath Fillers, Clicker Bath Wastes|
|Brand Range||VOS Brushed Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||12.2|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||17.4|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||21.5|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.