We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Ideal Standard Tesi Close Coupled Fully Back to Wall Toilet with Aquablade® Flush Technology & Soft Close Seat
- Sophisticated close-coupled design with sleek lines and a timeless white finish
- Crafted from durable vitreous china to ensure longevity and withstand the rigors of daily use
- Aquablade® technology provides a smarter, quieter & cleaner experience - ensures 95% of the bowl surface is cleaned with every flush. Aquablade® system is also more hygienic thanks to a splash-free design & 25% quieter than other standard flushing systems
- Fully back-to-wall pan design hides any unsightly pipework
- Dual flush cistern included with a choice of two flush volume options: 6/4L or 4/2.6L, promoting environmental friendliness and cost-effectiveness while reducing water usage
- Chrome-finished flush button comes as standard, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to the design
- Includes white Duroplast toilet seat with soft close & quick-release hinges for effortless cleaning and maintenance, ensuring that the user experience is both comfortable and convenient.
- Toilet pan comes with a horizontal outlet and fixing kit, providing easy access & installation
- Toilet pan waste connector sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Toilet pan and cistern covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Toilet seat covered by a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 790mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 665mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Ideal Standard Tesi|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left|
|Material||Vitreous China, Plastic|
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern, Quick-Release Hinges|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
If your toilet keeps running you’ll need to pinpoint what the exact issue is in order to find a solution. Take a look at our handy guide to help you diagnose the problem and easily fix a running toilet by following some simple steps.
No matter how progressive bathroom trends grow, there will always be demand for traditional bathroom units. The period bathroom is timeless, elegant, and clean – this week we share some of our favourite traditional toilets and other classical bathroom units so you too can create a sublime Victorian bathroom aesthetic with ease.
Toilets with hidden cistern are making waves for all of the right reasons in the world of home bathroom renovation. Designers and consumers alike love it for the minimalist potential that it provides, whilst maintenance is just as easy. Discover all you need to know about concealed cistern toilets right here.