We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Hudson Reed Soar Square Tall Basin Mixer Tap & Waste
- Tall mono basin mixer perfect for a countertop basin
- Beautiful square design
- Crafted from brass with a polished chrome finish
- Single lever control with ceramic disc technology prevents excess dripping and leaking
- Universal Waste included to suit basins with or without an overflow
- Includes flexi tails and fixing kit for easy installation
- 0.5 bar minimum operating water pressure
- 20 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 226mm
- Width: 51mm
- Depth: 164.5mm
- Projection: 130mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056211840220|
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers, Tall Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Hudson Reed Soar|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||3|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||4|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||5.5|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||6.5|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
New bathroom basin taps are a great way of enhancing the overall look of your bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom bathroom without the need to spend money on a complete refurbishment. Choosing, however, is not quite as straightforward as it sounds, so we've put together a guide to explain the different types of basin taps and what you should be on the look out for.