- Modern 2 outlet concealed design with dual handle control
- Sleek Chrome finish
- Thermostatic valve with auto-shut off mechanism protects you from sudden changes in temperature, helping prevent scalding
- Anti Calc thermostatic cartridge - advanced anti-debris technology that helps prevent blockage & limescale build-up for effortless temperature control
- Dual handle control - top handle controls two shower accessories & the bottom handle controls the water temperature
- Ceramic disc technology prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
- Interchangeable backplate design allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Crafted from brass (valve body), stainless steel (backplate) & zinc alloy (handles)
- Minimum water pressure required: 0.5 bar
- WRAS Approved
- Complies with BSEN 1111
- Shower head or shower handset sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 240mm
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 132mm
- 0.5 bar (l/min): 9.7
- 1.0 bar (l/min): 13.8
- 1.5 bar (l/min): 16.8
- 2.0 bar (l/min): 19.4
- 3.0 bar (l/min): 23.5
- 4.0 bar (l/min): 27.4
- 5.0 bar (l/min): 30.6
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Harbour Status|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, Zinc Alloy|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||9.7|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||13.8|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||16.8|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||19.4|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||23.5|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||27.4|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||30.6|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.