We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Primrose 6mm Single Matt Black Sliding Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
- Single sliding shower door with optional side panel - select a size option above
- 6mm toughened safety glass
- Aluminium frame with a striking Matt Black finish
- Quick release dual wheels helps with cleaning
- Patented EasyFit profile assembly system - makes the installation quicker and easier
- Matching Matt Black handle made from ABS
- Universally handed so you can have a left or right hand opening
- Suitable for use within a recess
- Shower Tray and Shower Kit sold separately
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Minimum & Maximum Door Adjustments:
- 1000mm Door: 960 - 995mm
- 1200mm Door: 1160 - 1195mm
Door Entry Width:
- 1000mm Door: 385mm
- 1200mm Door: 485mm
Optional Side Panel Features:
- Available in two sizes - 800mm or 900mm
- Semi-frameless design for a more modern look
- 6mm clear toughened safety glass for a solid, safer feel
- Reversible design for easier installation
- Aluminium profile with eye-catching Matt Black finish
- Height: 1850mm
- Depth: 31mm
- Width: 790mm or 890mm
- Lifetime guarantee
Side Panel Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 800mm: 772-790mm
- 900mm: 872-890mm
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Harbour Primrose|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Aluminium, Clear Glass, Toughened Safety Glass|
|Popular Features||Quick Release Runners for Easy Cleaning, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We know how important your morning shower is, and you don’t have to settle for a trickle if you have low water pressure! If you want to emerge from the shower feeling invigorated, clean and actually wet, then you need a low water pressure shower head. We’ve put together our top picks to help you get your day off to the best start possible.
Fitting a shower tray is nowhere near as complicated as you may imagine, so for the DYI fanatic out there, we thought we'd put together a super simple guide for installing shower trays so you can pick up toolbox and get stuck in! Find everything you need and the steps to take right here.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Purchasing a bath shower mixer tap with a thermostatic valve is a safe, convenient and economical way to improve your showering experience.