We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour i6 Easy Clean 6mm 2-Door Quadrant Shower Enclosure
- Corner design to make the most of your available space.
- Acqua Shield easy clean coating creates an invisible barrier against bacteria, soap and limescale, forming a protective bond with the glass during the manufacturing process.
- Innovative quick-release door runners bring absolute practicality - simply push the wheels down and the doors can swing away from the frame for easy cleaning access.
- 6mm toughened glass quadrant doors feel reassuringly heavy, opening smoothly and consistently.
- Clear plastic seals creates a watertight seal on the doors
- Side panels made from 5mm toughened safety glass.
- Cushioned clear magnetic door seals guarantee a soft and controlled closure every time.
- Safety glass protects you and your bathroom.
- Aluminium profiles for strength and durability.
- 1850mm tall.
- Generous adjustment allows easy installation even when walls aren't completely flat.
- Waste, shower tray and shower controls sold separately.
- See our recommended shower trays here.
- Lifetime guarantee for absolute peace of mind.
|Type||Corner Shower Enclosures, Quadrant Shower Enclosures|
|Brand Range||Harbour i6|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Quick Release Runners for Easy Cleaning, Toughened Safety Glass|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We know how important your morning shower is, and you don’t have to settle for a trickle if you have low water pressure! If you want to emerge from the shower feeling invigorated, clean and actually wet, then you need a low water pressure shower head. We’ve put together our top picks to help you get your day off to the best start possible.
Fitting a shower tray is nowhere near as complicated as you may imagine, so for the DYI fanatic out there, we thought we'd put together a super simple guide for installing shower trays so you can pick up toolbox and get stuck in! Find everything you need and the steps to take right here.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Purchasing a bath shower mixer tap with a thermostatic valve is a safe, convenient and economical way to improve your showering experience.