We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Clarity 3 Outlet Thermostatic Concealed Shower Valve
RRP £69 Was £26.99
Within the valve's core, you'll come across our state-of-the-art Anti Calc Thermostatic Cartridge. This innovative design is meticulously crafted to tackle common problems such as fluctuations in water temperature and decreased water flow due to concealed blockages. Pressing the safety button on the temperature handle and rotating to its highest heat setting and then to the lowest cold setting, enables the cartridge to effectively rid your valve of accumulated grime, limescale, and debris.
- Modern 3 outlet concealed design with triple handle control
- Stunning Chrome finish
- Thermostatic valve with auto-shut off mechanism protects you from sudden changes in temperature, helping prevent scalding
- Anti Calc thermostatic cartridge - advanced anti-debris technology that helps prevent blockage & limescale build-up for effortless temperature control
- Ceramic disc technology prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
- Triple handle control - top and bottom handles direct the flow of water between outlets & the middle handle controls the water temperature
- Interchangeable backplate design allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Crafted from high grade brass (valve body), stainless steel (backplate) & zinc alloy (handles)
- Minimum water pressure required: 0.5 bar
- WRAS approved
- Complies with BSEN 1111
- Shower head or shower handset sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 290mm
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 131mm
- 0.5 bar (l/min): 10.0
- 1.0 bar (l/min): 14.0
- 1.5 bar (l/min): 17.1
- 2.0 bar (l/min): 19.8
- 3.0 bar (l/min): 24.4
- 4.0 bar (l/min): 28.1
- 5.0 bar (l/min): 31.6
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Harbour Clarity|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||3 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||10|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||17.1|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||19.8|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||24.4|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||28.1|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||31.6|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.