Flova Liberty Wall Outlet Elbow - Chrome
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Liberty products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 10-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
• European CE certificated
• Rust & corrosion resistant
• Hard wearing & durable brass construction
• Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
• To be paired with mini shower kit or slide rail set
• Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
• Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
• 10 year brassware guarantee
• 3 year guarantee on all working parts
• Suitable for low pressure water systems: minimum pressure requirement of 0.2 bar
• A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838523|
|Type||Shower Outlet Elbows|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.