We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Drench Tileable Bath Front Panel - Suitable For Baths Up To 2050mm
- Tileable bath front panel with adjustable legs
- Can be cut to size - easily cut using a hand saw
- Faster to install than timber panelling
- Waterproof panel
- Matching end panel sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Dimensions: H600 x W2050 x D30mm
- Also available in a 1785mm size for baths up to 1800mm in length - please click here for smaller panel
- Bespoke panels can be manufactured to your requirements - please contact us by sending an enquiry, via live chat or email, where one of our sales team will be happy to help
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585214795|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Mortar Coated Foam|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Slimline bathroom storage is an essential when it comes to smaller bathrooms or cloakroom toilets. It helps keeps the room tidy (which will make it feel even bigger), without forcing you to sacrifice valuable floor and wall space. Here are our top tips for using space-saving storage.
If you’re designing a new bathroom, shower room or simply giving your bathroom a makeover, one of the most important things to consider is your bathroom and vanity colour scheme. Choosing the right colour for your bathroom is essential if you want to create a beautiful look. As far as bathroom design trends go, it’s all about how your vanity bathroom furniture works in your space and complements the rest of your bathroom furniture and accessories.