We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Core Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap
RRP £139 Was £105.99
- Modern freestanding bath shower mixer available in 5 striking finishes: Chrome, Matt Black, Brushed Brass, Gunmetal or Brushed Bronze
- Tap body crafted from solid brass provides durable and solid construction
- Ceramic disc technology prevents excess dripping and leaking
- Aerated spout mixes air into the water to give a soft, 'champagne-like' flow
- Includes 1.5m shower hose, stainless steel shower handset & bracket
- 0.5 bar minimum operating water pressure - please see the specification box below for flow rates
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with two handle options: a diamond cross-hatch/knurled detail handle and a smooth handle, allowing you to customise the look of your new tap
- Includes flexi tails
- Bath waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 1097mm
- Width: 193mm
- Projection: 174.4mm
- Spout Exit Height: 1011mm
|Type||Freestanding Bath Taps, Bath Shower Mixers|
|Brand Range||Drench Core|
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585206387|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, L-Shaped Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||9.3|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||13.7|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||20|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||24|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.