We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Drench Straight Single Ended Bath - Curved
RRP £227 Was £114.99
- Round single ended bath
- Lucite Acrylic build for lightweight strength
- Suitable for use with bath screens, you can explore our range here
- Material thickness is 4mm
- Supplied with leg set
- This bath arrives with no pre-drilled tap holes, so why not pair this fabulous bath with one of our gorgeous taps - shop the range here
- Bath waste sold separately, check out our full range of wastes here
- Bath panels sold separately, please see our recommended extras for some great options or explore our whole range here
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- L1500 x W700 x H355mm with a capacity of 61L (displaced capacity)
- L1600 x W700 x H355mm with a capacity of 66L (displaced capacity)
- L1700 x W700 x H355mm with a capacity of 77L (displaced capacity)
- L1700 x W750 x H380mm with a capacity of 88L (displaced capacity)
- L1800 x W800 x H380mm with a capacity of 61L (displaced capacity)
- Overall height with panel: 575mm
|Type||Single Ended Baths|
|Brand Range||Drench Straight|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Bath ThicknessMore information||4mm|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.