We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Verge Tall Basin Monobloc Mixer Tap
RRP £59 Was £42.99
RRP £35 Was £26.99
- Tall mono basin mixer tap in a striking modern design
- Available in 4 different finishes: Matt Black, Brushed Brass, Chrome & Brushed Stainless Steel Effect
- Single lever for easy flow & temperature control
- Ideal for use with a countertop basin, view our range here
- Crafted from brass
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Basin waste sold separately - please see recommended extras
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Height: 303mm
- Projection: 235mm
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers, Tall Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Verge|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833665525|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||Not Included|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||1.59|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||2.56|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||3.51|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||3.96|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||4.07|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||4.04|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.