We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer with Handset Kit
RRP £279 Was £199.99
The bath shower mixer includes:
- Fixed bath spout
- 2 tap hole bridge mixer
- Microphone shower handset with easy-clean nozzles
- Wall bracket handset holder
- Dual control top handles
- Diverter button to switch from bath tap to shower outlet
- Shower hose
- 3/4" deck mounting unions
- Crafted from solid brass with polished chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
- Ceramic disc technology for a smooth and leak-free performance
- Independent controls for hot & cold supply
- Waste sold separately
- 15 year warranty
- Height: 167mm
- Spout Projection: 165mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833647637|
|Type||Bath Shower Mixers, Bridge Bath Taps|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.