We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial Floorstanding Bath & Shower Mixer Tap - Carbon Black
- Contemporary floorstanding design - ideal for use with a freestanding bath
- On-trend carbon black finish with knurled detailing
- Ceramic disc technology prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
- Crafted from brass
- Handset and hose included
- Minimum 3 bar water pressure required
- Covered by a 15 year guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Height to top of handset: 1021mm
- Height of tap: 938mm
- Width: 110mm
- Projection: 270mm
Please note: Carbon Black is a fully matt finish and is best to pair with other products within the range to maintain the same finish
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833670000|
|Type||Bath Shower Mixers, Freestanding Bath Taps|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO - Matt Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||3|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.