We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Lever Slimline 2 Outlet WRAS Approved Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
The Vernet CA43 thermostatic cartridge allows you precise control over temperature levels and immediate response to changing the water flow. The single temperature control regulates the water temperature to all the outlets, so you only need to set that once. It will also shut down if the hot or cold water supply fails ensuring that you are never exposed to untamed hot water or icy cold water.
With a 2-way integrated diverter, this piece lets you easily switch between two different bath or shower functions, which can be operated individually or at the same time. It's perfect for using when pairing a handset shower with a fixed shower head or bath spout.
A fusion of old-fashioned styling with the most up-to-date technology, this premium brassware is the perfect touch of indulgence and functionality to any bathroom.
- TMV2 and WRAS Approved Certificates
- Triple control: thermostat, and double flow regulators
- Traditional Victorian design
- Ceramic varnished inscribed lever and handler
- Recessed mixer valve
- Thermostatically regulated
- Built-in safety control with fail-proof stop
- Independent temperature and flow controls
- Accurate thermostatic range from 15°C to 60°C
- Dual outlet with integrated diverter
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Slim backplate design
- Backplate orientation: vertical
- Suitable for all plumbing systems: 0.2 bar minimum water pressure
- High-resistant brass construction
- Anti-rust polished chrome overlay
- 15 year warranty
Make your bathroom even more luxurious with Crosswater Belgravia Collection for bathroom accessories.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833606719|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Belgravia Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, White|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Lever, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.