We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Crosshead Slimline 1 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
With Flühs® ceramic disc anti-drip technology, this single outlet mixer gives you precise control over flow and temperature with an anti-scalding function. In keeping with its commitment to quality and high standards, Crosswater offers a 15 years guarantee against manufacturing faults.
- TMV2 and WRAS Approved Certificates
- Traditional Victorian design
- Thermostatically regulated
- Recessed mixer valve
- Crosshead handles with glazed ceramic indices
- Single outlet
- Built-in safety control with fail-proof stop
- Independent temperature and flow controls
- Accurate thermostatic range from 15°C to 60°C
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Slim backplate design
- Backplate orientation: vertical
- Suitable for all plumbing systems: 0.2 bar minimum water pressure
- High-resistant brass construction
- Anti-rust polished chrome overlay
- 15 year warranty
Make your bathroom even more luxurious with Crosswater Belgravia Collection for bathroom accessories.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833607525|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Belgravia Crosshead|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||1 Outlet|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.