We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Lever Slimline 1 Outlet WRAS Approved Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Beyond its classically-inspired design, this piece is also extremely sturdy with a durable brass composition and high-gloss chrome coating that protects it from rust and corrosion. Whilst the built-in safety stop will prevent any accidental scalding, the Vernet CA43 thermostatic cartridge allows you precise and smooth control over the flow and temperature of the water.
Efficient and durable, this shower valve is ideal for adding a touch of timeless elegance to any bathroom.
- TMV2 and WRAS Approved Certificates
- Traditional Victorian design
- Thermostatically regulated
- Recessed mixer valve
- Ceramic varnished inscribed lever and handler
- Single outlet
- Built-in safety control with fail-proof stop
- Independent temperature and flow controls
- Accurate thermostatic range from 15°C to 60°C
- Ceramic disc cartridges
- Slim backplate design
- Backplate orientation: vertical
- Suitable for all plumbing systems: 0.2 bar minimum water pressure
- High-resistant brass construction
- Anti-rust polished chrome overlay
- 15 year warranty
Make your bathroom even more luxurious with Crosswater Belgravia Collection for bathroom accessories.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833607525|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Belgravia Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||1 Outlet|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Lever, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.