We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Bath Pop-Up Waste with Filler
Please note that this is an overflow bath filler only, and you will need a valve to control the water flow and temperature. Valves come in many styles and configurations, and the best one for you will depend on budget, styling tastes, and whether you want to add a shower head, rail, pull-out handset or a combination of things. Please take a look at our large collection of valves, or if you need some help creating the perfect bath/shower set-up, our sales and design team will be happy to help you. This will then allow you to include optional extras to your bathroom, such as a thermostatic shower or handset.
- 3 in 1 product
- Easy to activate bath waste function
- Simple and elegant design
- Chrome finish for a more stylish bath
- 0.5 bar minimum water pressure required
- 5 year guarantee
- Easy to install even in more unusually shaped baths
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar - 14.70 li/min
- Flow rate at 1 bar - 20.20 li/min
- Flow rate at 2 bar - 28.30 li/min
- Flow rate at 3 bar - 34.40 li/min
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833621675|
|Type||Overflow Bath Fillers, Pop-Up Bath Wastes|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Spout Type||Overflow Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.