We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Follow Me Shower Handset & Hose
- Stunning traditional design
- Single mode handset
- Deck mounted only
- Complete with waste drain
- Wipe clean nozzles make removing calcium deposits easy
- Pair it with Crosswater Belgravia bath fillers and valves
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure
- Compatible with a Crosswater bath waste only. Please find in our recommended extras
- 15 year guarantee
Important information: cannot be installed under a direct water flow, such as a fixed shower head.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833676736|
|Type||Mini Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Belgravia|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.