We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Bath Spout
RRP £129 Was £94.99
- Made from high grade 316 stainless steel which offers more resistance against corrosion than 304 steel
- The extra corrosion resistance makes grade 316 stainless steel more suitable for use in the bathroom where the steel will get wet
- The brushed stainless steel finish also makes the 3ONE6 range less prone to fingerprints
- Ideal for pairing with the 3ONE6 2 Outlet Shower Concealed Shower Valve and 3ONE6 Fixed Shower Head
- Aerated flow mixes water and air in the spout to provide a soft, champagne flow of water into your bath
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Projection - 150mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056553403749|
|Brand Range||Crosswater 3ONE6|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||12.64|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||18.46|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||23.21|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||26.42|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||29.61|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.