We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Blanco Etagon 500-U Large 1 Bowl Silgranit Composite Undermount Kitchen Sink & Waste - 530 x 460mm
- Available in 8 different finishes - please select an option above
- Made from Blanco's patented Silgranit composite which has been finely tuned for over 30 years to become the world's leading coloured kitchen sink choice
- Learn more about the qualities of a Silgranit composite sink in our Blanco Sink Materials blog
- Made of up to 80% natural granite - combines the natural look of stone with a smooth look and feel
- Heat resistant to 280°C and impact resistant - protects against damage from items falling in the sink
- Hygiene+Plus - patented hygiene protection formula shields against dirt and bacteria
- Food safe - all kinds of foods can be prepared directly on the sink
- Scratch resistant - the sink will not be marked during normal use
- Acid resistant and will not fade, even in direct sunlight
- 2017 Red Dot Design Award winner and 2018 iF Design Award
- Includes InFino basket strainer waste, space-saving pipe and covered C-overflow
- Includes Etagon stainless steel rails which utilise the integrated step to give added functionality
- Undermount installation only - provides a more minimalist look and makes cleaning around the sink area easier
- 25 year guarantee
- Depth - 460mm
- Height - 200mm
- Width - 530mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
|Composite & Granite Kitchen Sinks
|Global Trade Item Number
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers
|Number of Bowls
|Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers
|Drilled HolesMore information
|No Tap Holes
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Minimum Cabinet Size