We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Extended Bath Pop-Up Waste with Bath Filler 90cm
- 3 in 1: Bath Spout, Overflow & Waste
- Smooth and simple cable waste operation
- Flexible overflow for easier installation and fitting inside odd bath shapes
- Ideal for shower and bath combinations
- Slimline 30mm projection
- Requires bath panel valves or concealed shower valve or deck mounted diverter
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar - 14.70 li/min
- Flow rate at 1 bar - 20.20 li/min
- Flow rate at 2 bar - 28.30 li/min
- Flow rate at 3 bar - 34.40 li/min
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833621279|
|Type||Overflow Bath Fillers, Pop-Up Bath Wastes, Extended Bath Wastes|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Spout Type||Overflow Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.