We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Hudson Reed Tec Pura Plus 3 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
This diverter valve has full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of a hot or cold water shut off, and uses state of the art ceramic cartridges that are highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas! This product has full functionality with all water systems and has excellent flow rates, even at low pressures. The Hudson Reed Tec Pura Plus 3 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve is manufactured using high quality brass and ABS.
- Minimalist sleek design
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 °C even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard
- The unique cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180° and replace
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
- 20 year guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Concealed Shower Valves
|Hudson Reed Tec Lever
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets
|Cartridge TypeMore information
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Crosshead, Lever, Triple Control
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
It can be tricky to know the best way to approach bleeding a radiator and how often we should be doing it. So, here is our heating expert with all the answers.
Save money in the kitchen with one of these nifty appliances that'll also give you back precious minutes waiting at the kettle.
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.