Crosswater Neoperl 8 lpm Shower Flow Regulator
In a world of ever increasing water prices and more and more 'eco-shaming', reducing our water consumption is becoming increasingly important. There are of course many ways that we can do this, whether by simply reducing the length of our showers, or by turning the water off when we brush our teeth. One of the most effective ways, however, is almost unnoticeable and requires no change of habit. Crosswater's Neoperl shower flow regulators reduce the maximum flow of water through your taps and can therefore save you water without you even thinking about it.
• Suitable for hand showers & fixed shower heads
• Minimum 1 bar water pressure
• Easy to install
• Limits shower output to 8 Litre per minute
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833620180|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.