We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO 130mm Multi-Function Shower Handset
This elegant handset is crafted from sturdy brass in a choice of finishes, and boasts a white faced head design with wipe clean nozzles so that pesky limescale won't be bothering you any time soon. Pair this minimalist handset with a slide rail, hose, and wall outlet to complete the look. With three settings and a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for peace of mind, it's a no-brainer really!
- Crosswater MPRO is a combination precision design and function to meet your bathroom demands
- In a choice of finishes: Matt Black, Brushed Brass, Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Bronze, Slate and Matt White
- White faced head
- Three settings
- Solid brass construction
- Wipe clean nozzles for easy cleaning
- Minimum water pressure 0.5 bar
- Handset only please see recommended extras for hose, wall outlet and sliding shower rail
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833688104|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, ABS Plastic|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.