We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Bath/Basin 250mm Spout - Brushed Brass
All you need now is some stylish VOS brushed brass deck mounted levers and you've created the most sublime bathroom luxury there is! What's more, this striking bath / basin spout also comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for some extra reassurance that it's made of stellar quality stuff that's built to stand the test of time.
- Stunning spout suitable to use with either a basin or bath
- Minimum water pressure: 0.5 bar
- Made from solid brass with a PVD finish
- Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Spout height: 96mm
- Projection: 235mm
- Backplate diameter: 80mm
|Basin Spouts, Bath Spouts
|VOS Brushed Brass
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
It can be tricky to know the best way to approach bleeding a radiator and how often we should be doing it. So, here is our heating expert with all the answers.
Save money in the kitchen with one of these nifty appliances that'll also give you back precious minutes waiting at the kettle.
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.