We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Twist Round Thermostatic Shower Valve, Fixed Head & Handset Shower Set - Chrome
- Thermostatic bar valve and rigid riser kit with twin round shower heads
- High quality design and build
- Adjustable height rail
- Finished in highly polished chrome
- Thermostatic system
- Working pressure between 0.5 to 5.0 bar
- Minimalistic shower system
- Includes 3-mode handset & flexible hose
- Easy to clean rubber jets included on both the main shower head and handset
- Incorporating diverter to control flow between overhead to hand shower
- Lightweight ABS handset minimises the risk of damage to bath and/or shower tray in case of accidental droppage
- Thermostatic mixing valve of brass construction with built-in diverter and polished chrome finish
- Easy installation
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585241692|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Twist|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||9.2|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||20|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||24.8|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.