We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Composite White Belfast Kitchen Sink & Waste - 595 x 455mm
- Ceramic-style Belfast sink - made from Comite composite with a smooth Gloss White finish to give it the look of a ceramic sink
- Lightweight Comite construction keeps the weight down to just 14kg - less than half the weight of a ceramic Belfast sink
- Comite composite construction shares many of the same characteristics as a ceramic sink - scratch resistant and stain resistant
- Heat resistant to 180°C
- Patented material is engineered rather than cast to allow for sharper, cleaner edges
- Large single bowl design with an impressive 56 litre capacity
- High impact resistance - can withstand bumps and knocks but won't damage your dishware as easily as a ceramic sink
- Anti-bacterial coating and easy to clean
- Includes 90mm basket strainer waste
- Depth - 455mm
- Height - 250mm
- Width - 595mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
- Material thickness - 18mm
This composite sink may have a tolerance of +/-0.25% on the specified measurements. This is due to the manufacturing process. For this reason, we recommend that you wait until you have received your sink and can measure it for templating purposes before making any cuts in your worktop. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact our sales team here via live chat or email
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585239828|
|Type||Composite & Granite Kitchen Sinks, Belfast & Butler Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Designer|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||90mm BSW|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Minimum Cabinet Size||600mm|