We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Thomas Denby Windsor Belfast 1 Bowl Gloss White Ceramic Kitchen Sink - 595 x 460mm
- Hand-made in Britain by skilled Master Craftsmen
- Traditionally designed gloss white ceramic Belfast sink with soft sculpture profiles for a timeless appeal
- Available with a choice of 6 different waste options all with a matching overflow cover
- Bronze, Regency Copper, Polished Nickel and Brushed Brass waste are PVD coated for extra resistance against scratches
- Read more about the benefits of PVD coating as well as some aftercare tips in our Aftercare for Special Finishes blog
- Thick, solid wall construction gives the sink a more robust look and feel
- Twice glazed surface for a superior anti-bacterial finish
- Classic apron front and round overflow
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- Depth - 460mm
- Height - 200mm
- Width - 595mm
Please note: This fireclay ceramic sink may have a tolerance of +/-2% on the specified measurements. This is due to the manufacturing process. As fireclay ceramic is a natural material, once it has been fired in the kiln it can expand or contract ever so slightly causing slight fluctuations to the measurements stated above and in the spec box. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you wait until you have received your sink and can measure it for templating purposes before making any cuts in your worktop. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact our sales team here via live chat or email
|Global Trade Item Number||5060532917806|
|Type||Ceramic Kitchen Sinks, Belfast & Butler Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Thomas Denby Windsor|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||90mm BSW|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.