We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Thomas Denby Vintage Belfast 1 Bowl Gloss White Ceramic Kitchen Sink - 795 x 460mm
- A modern take on a British Farmhouse classic - the Vintage has slimmer walls and sharper lines giving a more contemporary look to your kitchen
- Extra large single bowl design has plenty of space for even the largest casserole dishes
- Available with a choice of 6 different waste options all with a matching overflow cover
- Bronze, Regency Copper, Polished Nickel and Brushed Brass waste are PVD coated for extra resistance against scratches
- Read more about the benefits of PVD coating as well as some aftercare tips in our Aftercare for Special Finishes blog
- Modern construction methods keep the Vintage lightweight but strong
- Timeless Gloss White finish - keep it looking its best with the Cramer Professional Ceramic Polish
- Classic apron front design and round overflow
- Protect your sink from daily wear & tear with the Vintage bottom basin grids - please see our recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- Width - 795mm
- Height - 220mm
- Depth - 460mm
- Width - 735mm
- Height - 195mm
- Depth - 400mm
Please note: This fireclay ceramic sink may have a tolerance of +/-2% on the specified measurements. This is due to the manufacturing process. As fireclay ceramic is a natural material, once it has been fired in the kiln it can expand or contract ever so slightly causing slight fluctuations to the measurements stated above and in the spec box. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you wait until you have received your sink and can measure it for templating purposes before making any cuts in your worktop. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact our sales team here via live chat or email
|Global Trade Item Number||5060532918490|
|Type||Ceramic Kitchen Sinks, Belfast & Butler Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Thomas Denby Vintage|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||90mm BSW|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.