We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the The Tap Factory Vibrance Single Panel Horizontal Radiator 550 x 590mm - 15 Colours Available
- Modern & minimalist horizontal design
- Available in 15 striking finishes: White, Ivory, Brushed Brass, English Mustard, Burnt Orange, Post Box Red, Mulberry, Candy Pink, Peppermint, Citrus Green, Racing Green, Pastel Blue, Indigo, Anthracite Grey, Vanto Black
- Heat output: BTU 50ºC - 1488, BTU 60ºC - 1886 & Watts - 553
- Made from mild steel
- CE approved, this product meets the EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements
- Dual fuel compatible
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately)
- 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 550mm
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 82-87mm
Please note: Colours in the photos may look slightly different to the real-life product due to end-user various screen settings - please select a finish from the drop-down and refer to the specification box to find the RAL code of the product colour.
|Brand||The Tap Factory|
|Brand Range||The Tap Factory Vibrance|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||0604220932600|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Shape||Rectangular, Oval, Curved|
|Wall to Face (mm)||82|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)||42|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 60ºC)||1886|
|Heat Output (Watts)||553|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)||1488|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.