We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Salisbury Metallic Black Ladder Heated Towel Rail - 1360 x 300mm
- Unique design made from one moulding - this produces a seamless design with smooth corners
- Metallic Black finish with a matt, rough textured feel and a light sparkle
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Can be used on central heating systems or can also be set up as a dual fuel towel rail - a Terma Integrated Valve with Immersion Tube and a Terma 600W Heating Element are required for dual fuel use and are sold separately
- For more information about what a dual fuel towel rail is and what the benefits are click here to read our handy blog
- High heat output of 1317 BTUs at Delta 50°C - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 8 year guarantee
- Height: 1360mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 72-80mm
- Wall to centre of inlets: 57-65mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5901804191039|
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Heated Towel Rails, Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Terma Salisbury|
|GuaranteeMore information||8 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||260|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 60ºC)||1665|
|Heat Output (Watts)||386|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)||1317|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.