We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Nemo Horizontal Double Panel Metallic Stone Radiator - 3 Sizes
RRP £256 Was £149.99
- Available in 3 different sizes - select an option above to see the technical details in the specification box below
- Modern twist on a classic design - the Nemo looks familiar but different at the same time
- Matt, rough textured Metallic Stone finish
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Can be used on central heating systems or can also be set up as a dual fuel towel rail - a Terma T-Piece and a Terma Heating Element are required for dual fuel use and are sold separately
- For more information about what a dual fuel radiator is and what the benefits are click here to read our handy blog
- Select an option above to see the heat output in the specification box below - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- 50mm pipe connections
- Radiator valves sold separately - we recommend the Terma Integrated H Block Valve set to provide the neatest finish
- 8 year guarantee
|Type||Horizontal Radiators, Designer Radiators|
|Brand Range||Terma Nemo|
|GuaranteeMore information||8 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5901804127243|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||50|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 60ºC)||2698|
|Heat Output (Watts)||626|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)||2135|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.