We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Fiona One Electric Heated Towel Rail with Heating Element - Sparkling Gravel - 4 Sizes
- Available in 4 different sizes - select an option above to see the technical details in the specification box below
- Modern heated towel rail with a matt, textured Sparkling Gravel finish
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Electric heated towel rail - comes pre-filled with oil and with the Terma ONE D heating element
- Minimalist heating element which is almost completely internalised within the towel rail - cable runs out through the bottom right mounting bracket so it can be channelled straight into the wall
- 2 heat settings of 45°C and 60°C to regulate the internal temperature
- Internal electronic sensor allows the ONE D to maintain the set temperature
- Multi-coloured LEDs on the device show the current mode
- Capable of wireless infrared communication with an external wall controller which is sold separately - the Terma TTIR or Terma DTIR can both be used for this
- Built-in 'frost' protection to prevent freezing in cold weather and also protection against the element overheating
- Select an option above to see the heat output in the specification box below - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- IPX5 rated - read more about IP ratings and why they're essential in our Bathroom Electrical Zones blog
- CE Approved
- 8 year guarantee on the radiator and 2 years on the heating element
|Type||Electric Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Terma Fiona One|
|Global Trade Item Number||5901804422720|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Heat Output (Watts)||400|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.