We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Reveal WRAS-Approved Modern Thermostatic Shower Set with Thin Fixed Head
- Easy clean rubber nozzles on main shower head and handset
- Luxurious chrome-plated wafer-thin metal fixed shower head
- Telescopic riser rail - adjustable after installation
- Chrome plated brass body thermostatic shower valve
- Adjustable handset holder means secondary shower handset can be moved up and down to suit
- Requires 0.5 bar water pressure or more
- Has undergone strict testing to receive UK WRAS-approval status, a strong indicator of excellent quality and longevity
- 10 year guarantee
- Matching bath mixer tap sold separately - you can find this in our recommended extras above or you can explore our gorgeous range of bath mixers here
- 200mm ultra thin solid metal fixed shower head
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585209005|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Reveal|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.