Rangemaster 750 Continuous Feed Waste Disposal Unit
If you're looking for the best supplementary accessory to your Rangemaster kitchen sink, look no further. The Rangemaster 750 Continuous Feed waste disposal unit is the best kitchen accessory in the market. And for good reasons. For one, it has a Bio Shield feature so it doesn't propagate bacteria from the waste it collects. Another great feature of the unit is its highly-effective magnetic motor. The water disposal unit is also lightweight and has a nifty compact design suited for both modern-day and traditional kitchen interiors. To top it all off, this unit is guaranteed by Rangemaster for a lifetime against corrosion.
• Clean, hygienic and easy to use
• Contains Bio Shield - treated with an antimicrobial agent to protect against odour causing bacterial growth
• High efficiency permanent magnet motor - produces more power and torque than induction motors eliminating most potential jams
• Permanent magnet motor also uses less electricity and water than induction motors
• Handles all types of waste - tea bags, small bones, egg shells and much more
• Removable splash guards - remove for cleaning whilst keeping food inside the unit
• Easy to install - no special tools are required for installation
|Global Trade Item Number||5015834041599|
|Type||Waste Disposal Systems|
|GuaranteeMore information||3 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
The waste disposal unit is reaching more homes outside of the US and that’s no bad thing. We love their environmental impact plus their real-world practicality. If it is time for you to revolutionise how you deal with food waste, discover more about how waste disposal units work right here.