Rangemaster 700 Waste Disposal Unit
The best accompaniment to a gorgeous Rangemaster sink is the Rangemaster 700 waste disposal unit. This waste disposer is hygienic and effortless to use. The best thing about this water disposal unit is its Bio Shield feature. This means it contains an antimicrobial agent to reduce or eliminate the nasty odour brought about by the growth of bacteria in the waste. Another advantage of this water disposal unit is its easy-to-install feature. The unit is created specifically with the British plumbing system in mind so it is easy to set-up. It also suits both contemporary and traditional kitchen settings.
• Clean, hygienic and easy to use
• Contains Bio Shield - treated with an antimicrobial agent to protect against odour causing bacterial growth
• High efficiency permanent magnet motor - produces more power and torque than induction motors eliminating most potential jams
• Permanent magnet motor also uses less electricity and water than induction motors
• Handles all types of waste - tea bags, small bones, egg shells and much more
• Removable splash guards - remove for cleaning whilst keeping food inside the unit
• Easy to install - no special tools are required for installation
|Global Trade Item Number||5015834041582|
|Type||Waste Disposal Systems|
|GuaranteeMore information||3 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
The waste disposal unit is reaching more homes outside of the US and that’s no bad thing. We love their environmental impact plus their real-world practicality. If it is time for you to revolutionise how you deal with food waste, discover more about how waste disposal units work right here.