Rangemaster 500 Waste Disposal Unit
The Rangemaster 500 waste disposal unit is a prime example of an excellent kitchen accessory. The UK's top manufacturer of kitchen accessories offers this lightweight unit that provides additional space in your kitchen sink base. This particular unit is best suited for British plumbing so it will work well in both traditional and contemporary kitchen settings. Setting-up the unit requires no more than just a basic understanding of the installation system. In fact, you don't need any special tool to install the unit. Rangemaster offers a two-year warranty for the unit against product defects, but also provides a lifetime guarantee against product corrosion.
• Clean, hygienic and easy to use
• Contains Bio Shield - treated with an antimicrobial agent to protect against odour causing bacterial growth
• High efficiency permanent magnet motor - produces more power and torque than induction motors eliminating most potential jams
• Permanent magnet motor also uses less electricity and water than induction motors
• Handles all types of waste - tea bags, small bones, egg shells and much more
• Removable splash guards - remove for cleaning whilst keeping food inside the unit
• Easy to install - no special tools are required for installation
|Global Trade Item Number||5015834041575|
|Type||Waste Disposal Systems|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
The waste disposal unit is reaching more homes outside of the US and that’s no bad thing. We love their environmental impact plus their real-world practicality. If it is time for you to revolutionise how you deal with food waste, discover more about how waste disposal units work right here.