We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Sagittarius Plaza Deck Mounted 2-Way Diverter with Pull-Up Handset Kit
- Chrome finish
- Minimum of 0.5 bar of water pressure required
- Includes mini shower handset, hose, deck mounted handset stand and diverter valve
- The diverter valve can be used to divert pre-mixed water to the mini shower handset and one other outlet of your choice
- 10 year guarantee
- Please note: Diverter valves are used to divert water between your two chosen outlets only - this product cannot be used to control water temperature or water flow. For suitable product suggestions, please speak to our sales team here via live chat or email and for more information, please read our Ultimate Guide To Shower Valves.
|Brand Range||Sagittarius Plaza|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.