We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Ideal Standard i.life S Compact Back To Wall Rimless Toilet with Soft Close Seat
- Modern design with sleek lines and a timeless white finish
- Crafted from durable vitreous china to ensure longevity and withstand the rigors of daily use
- Compact construction offers a shorter depth, which makes it a perfect choice even for smaller bathrooms where space is at a premium
- Fully back-to-wall pan design hides any unsightly pipework
- RimLS+® technology eliminates the traditional rim, providing exceptional hygiene performance by preventing bacteria and germs from accumulating and making it effortless to maintain cleanliness
- Choice to purchase with or without optional concealed cistern and dual flush plate for an extra flexibility & easy shopping experience - please see full specification below
- Includes white Duroplast toilet seat with soft close & quick-release hinges for effortless cleaning and maintenance, ensuring that the user experience is both comfortable and convenient.
- Toilet pan comes with a horizontal outlet and fixing kit, providing easy access & installation
- Toilet pan waste connector sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Toilet pan covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Toilet seat covered by a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 400mm
- Width: 360mm
- Depth: 485mm
Optional Concealed Cistern & Dual Flush Plate
- Mechanical flushing system construction with front actuation
- Sleek design with a chrome finished dual flush plate
- Cistern includes SmartValve inlet - allows cistern refilling only after the flush is complete, helping to prevent water wastage during flushing
- Comes with a 6/4 litre flush with an easy adjustment to water-saving 4.5/3 litre flush
- Cistern covered by 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Flush plate covered by 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 425mm
- Width: 490mm
- Depth: 125mm
Flush Plate Dimensions:
- Height: 154mm
- Width: 234mm
- Depth: 8.5mm
|Type||Back to Wall Toilets, Rimless Toilets, Compact Toilets|
|Brand Range||Ideal Standard i.life S|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Material||Vitreous China, Duroplast|
|Popular Features||Easy to Clean Rimless Design, Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Dual Flush Cistern|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.