We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Status Matt Black Thermostatic Exposed Shower Kit
The thermostatic bar valve keeps the temperature exactly where you've set it, even if the pressure fluctuates. There's no more fiddling with the controls because someone's just turned on the kitchen tap and you're being scalded. In the event of the hot or cold water supply failing, the valve will shut down, and there is also a safety limit set so the hot water will never be too hot. What's more, the matt black Harbour Status exposed shower kit comes with a fantastic 10-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Includes thermostatic bar valve, rigid riser, shower handset and hose
- Striking matt black finish
- Height adjustable stainless steel rigid riser between 800 - 1180mm
- Ceramic disc technology - no drips and easy to use
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Ultra slim stainless steel 200mm fixed shower head
- Smooth PVC shower hose, ABS shower handset & holder with matt black finish
- Thermostatic technology keeps the water at a constant temperature to prevent scalding
- Pre-set 38°C temperature stop with push button override to 48°C
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing faults
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee for cartridges
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee for serviceable parts (e.g. rail, handles, base plates, hoses etc.)
- Height - 1180mm
- Projection - 351mm
- Width - 262mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585208398|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Harbour Status|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||9.8|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||12.1|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||14.1|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||17.4|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||20.3|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||22.8|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.