We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Fusion GoClick 3 Outlet Concealed Diverter Valve
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Fusion GoClick™ products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- GoClick™ technology for instant flow & smooth operation
- Laser etched buttons for easy-identification of outlets
- Designed to control 3 outlets
- Ideal for pairing with dual-function fixed overhead shower and mini shower set
- Ceramic disc technology for drip-free performance
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Faceplate, handle and buttons constructed from hard wearing & durable brass
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Valve for temperature control sold separately
- 3/4" inlets for high flow performance
- European CE certificated
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Suitable for high pressure water systems: minimum pressure requirement of 1.0bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
Flow Rates at 1.0 bar:
- Shower Head: 10.5L/min
- Waterfall Head: 13L/min
- Shower Handset: 10.5L/min
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838318|
|Brand Range||Flova Fusion GoClick|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||3 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Push Button|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.