We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova XL Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer with Handset Kit
The XL Collection is crafted from virgin brass, which means you are guaranteed a contaminant-free material with incontestable durability. In addition, the brassware is manufactured with Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, the Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as cartridges and seals, are covered for 3 years.
- European CE certificated
- Fitted with single function microphone hand shower
- Includes flexible hose & wall bracket with swivel ball joint for angle adjust
- 2-way diverter to switch from bath filler to shower outlet
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Constructed from low-lead high-quality brass
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology for smooth & drip-free performance
- Twin controls for independent operation of hot & cold supplies
- Non-thermostatic manual temperature setting
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- Spout projection: 190mm
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516831609|
|Type||Bath Shower Mixers, Bridge Bath Taps|
|Brand Range||Flova XL|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.