We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Essence 3 Hole Basin Mixer with Clicker Waste
- European CE certificated
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Constructed from low-lead high-quality brass
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Twin levers for independent control of hot and cold supplies
- Non-thermostatic manual temperature setting
- Sedal 35mm Ceramic Cartridge for smooth & drip-free performance
- Includes slotted click-clack basin waste set
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- If water supply exceeds 3.0 bar, the use of pressure reducing valve is recommended
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516830787|
|Type||3 Hole Basin Mixer Taps|
|Brand Range||Flova Essence|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.