We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Emily Rimless Short Projection Wall Hung Toilet & Slimline Soft Close Seat
RRP £95 Was £69.99
RRP £155 Was £113.99
- Made from high quality vitreous china
- Hard-wearing and easy to clean
- Rimless design makes it even easier to clean inside the bowl as there is nowhere for bacteria to hide
- Read more about the benefits of rimless toilets in our Rimless Toilets Guide blog
- Wall hung design which is perfect for smaller bathrooms and cloakrooms
- Concealed cistern, frame & flush plate sold separately, so why not pair this fabulous toilet with one of our concealed cistern frames and gorgeous flush plates
- Includes top fix slimline soft close seat with quick release hinges which closes gently every time - no more loud bangs in the night and also reduces the risk of damage to the pan and seat
- A super-handy quick-release button enables you to remove the seat from the pan in seconds for full cleaning access to those typically hard-to-reach spots
- 5 year guarantee and CE Approved
- Height - 363mm (excluding seat)
- Projection - 480mm
- Width - 350mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585213620|
|Type||Rimless Toilets, Wall Hung Toilets|
|Brand Range||Emily Sanitaryware|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal|
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Easy to Clean Rimless Design|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.