We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Core Concealed Thermostatic Valve, Fixed Head & Shower Handset Kit
- Concealed shower valve with fixed round shower head and handset kit
- Five stunning finishes to choose from: Chrome, Matt Black, Brushed Brass, Gunmetal or Brushed Bronze
- Anti-scald function thanks to thermostatic cartridge
- Dual handle control - top handle diverts the flow of water between outlets and the bottom controls the water temperature
- Shower handset kit includes: 1.5m hose & wall outlet with bracket
- 0.5 bar minimum operating pressure - please see the specification box below for flow rates
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with two handle options: a diamond cross-hatch/knurled detail handle and a smooth handle, allowing you to customise the look of your new shower
- Rubber nozzles on the thin fixed shower head allow you to remove limescale build up with ease
- Covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Shower Valve Height: 215mm
- Shower Valve Width: 120mm
- Handset Height: 182mm
- Wall Arm Projection: 350.28mm
- Shower Head Diameter: 235mm
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Core|
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585206349|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control, Lever|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||8.8|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||13.8|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||20.8|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||25.7|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.