We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Drench L Shaped Shower Bath & Optional Panel - 1700mm
RRP £469 Was £341.99
- Manufactured from sanitary-grade acrylic
- Left or right hand options available
- Volume: 235 litres
- Displaced volume: 165 litres
- Tight for space? With it's L shaped design, our Drench shower bath range offers ample space for all your showering needs!
- Optional front panel available
- Optional end panel available, please see our recommended extras or explore our whole range here
- Leg set included
- Bath screen sold separately - please see our recommended extras our explore our range here
- This bath arrives with no pre-drilled tap holes, so why not pair this fabulous bath with one of our gorgeous taps - shop the range here
- Bath waste sold separately, check out our full range of wastes here
- CE Approved
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Length: 1695mm
- Max width: 850mm
- Min width: 705mm
- Internal depth: 400mm
- Overall height with panel: 550mm
- Bath thickness: 4mm
- Tap ledge: 100mm
|Brand Range||Drench L Shaped|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Bath ThicknessMore information||4mm|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.