We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Andrew Square Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve & Rigid Riser Kit
The handset is made from lightweight ABS, which helps to minimise the risk of damaging your bath or shower tray in accidentally dropped. The connecting hose is 1.5m long, and the square paddle handset is adjustable both up and down the rail, and with the angle it sits on its cradle holder. The telescopic riser rail is also easily adjustable via a small lever, meaning each user can set the upper shower head at the most suitable height for them. There's also an automatic shut off function to prevent scalding in the event of water failure - The Andrew offers a ton of great features at an affordable price.
- Polished chrome finish
- Stainless steel parts including main shower
- Lightweight ABS paddle handset prevents chipped baths and trays
- Paddle handset has easy-clean rubber nozzles to prevent limescale build-up
- Adjust the handset height by holding the button on the front of the handset holder
- Quality brass body shower valve cartridge
- Thermostatically controlled cartridge for safe & consistent temperature control
- Adjustable rail height: easily set the distance between the valve body and the upper showerhead anywhere between 935mm - 1250mm, and adjust with a chrome lever for each user
- Stainless steel square polished finish shower head with easy-clean rubber nozzles
- Rigid riser rail with sturdy wall fixings
- Requires a minimum 0.5 bar water pressure
- 1.5m flexible hose
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height (without bar valve): 935 - 1250mmmm
- Width (valve & levers): 263mm
- Pipe centres: 150mm
- Projection 365mm
Check out our showering options for all tastes and budgets.
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585205564|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Andrew|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||150|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||8.4|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||12.8|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||18.1|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||22.2|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.