We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Kai Lever Triple Control Shower Valve with Overhead Shower & Rail Kit
Crosswater's 225mm fixed shower head rains down uninterrupted relief while the convenient detachable slide rail shower maintains the flexibility of a portable shower head. Complete with three spray patterns - so no matter if you're tall or small, you can shower in absolute comfort.
Dial's push-button interface is refreshingly simple and expertly designed. With a durable brass body covered in an attractive chrome finish for easy cleaning, it's an investment in luxury. This innovation not only looks smart with 4 trim options, it's also smart on the inside using pioneering flow control technology. Available in both single and double outlet options, Dial is a step forward in on/off and water flow control technology with the touch of a button. It allows total control over your bathing and showering experience.
Crosswater Dial Valve Triple Control:
- 1st Control: Push to control 11 separate flow positions.
- 2nd Control: Precise temperature choice
- 3rd Control: Outlet control for shower options, control both outlets separately
The Crosswater Dial Kai Lever Shower Kit includes:
- Portrait Kai Lever trim set
- Shower Valve with button iconography & 2-way diverter
- Shower rail with Ethos single mode shower handset, hose & wall outlet
- Dial 225mm round fixed shower head
- Wall-mount shower arm
- Precise temperature control
- Designed to control 2 outlets
- Brass body
- High pressure, for systems of 1.0 bar and above
- Responsive controls that prevent residual water
- Body engineered for maximum flow rate
- 15 Year Crosswater guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.